Two of Justin’s passions were helping animals and those who were less fortunate. What better way to honor him than to work to support them both.
3rd Annual Kindness Festival
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Please join the community for a family fun afternoon of music, attractions, delicious food, talented vendors, games, demos and chances to walk away with fabulous prizes from our raffle table. Raising funds to support prevention of animal and domestic abuse, fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves.
9:00 – 10:00am Ride Registration; includes t-shirt and breakfast
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
10:00 – 11:00am Memorial Motorcycle Ride
Ride through beautiful Chester County hills – Ride starts and finishes at the West Brandywine Township building
12:00 noon – 6:00 pm Kindness Festival
Location: 198 Lafayette Road, West Brandywine PA 19320
This year’s event will include:
92.5 XTU will be on site to kick off the Festival at noon
- Barbeque cook out begins at 12:00 noon through 6:00pm
- 50 of our Local business vendors and crafters
- Music by local Bands/ dance team demos/ Raiders Starz cheerleaders
- Pony rides
- Soccer demo by United Sports Center
- Bounce House/Hoops/Rock Climbing Wall/28 ft. high Gorilla slide
- Kids games and activities – Special appearance by “Paw Patrol”
- Face painting, duck pond, Football toss competition
- Kindness Rock painting and kids crafts!
- Rita’s water ice and more!
- Justice Rescue; Search & Rescue; Dog Trainers
- Sand volleyball “32”
- Prizes, Prizes, and more Prizes at our Raffle event
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN OUR 2ND ANNUAL EVENT!
2nd Annual Benefit Ride & Kindness Family Festival
July 1, 2017
On July 1st every year (Justin’s birthday) we host a family friendly event in West Brandywine, PA, with proceeds benefiting an animal rescue organization.
Helping The Less Fortunate – Winter
There are many organizations whose mission is to help the less fortunate in our society. Our aim as we develop our foundation is to raise funds to help support some of these organizations as they work directly to help those most in need in our community.